A Place to put "all the other stuff"

     I have begun to do a daily Bible reading plan. You may have heard of it -- CBR. I read a chapter in the Old Testament, and a chapter in the New Testament. It is community based, that is a group of us read and then, using whatever social media format or app we choose, we share short comments/insights with the group. Short. It is a good idea for this program, but my thoughts are often, well, not short. I find I need a place to put "all the other stuff" that I think -- all the questions, and connections, and musings that are, well, longer than short. 

     I may, or may not, post daily. This is mostly for me, but if you find yourself reading this I suggest you read the scripture passages to give yourself contest. Oh, and this is a sort-of "jump in the already moving stream" endeavor. Right now we are in the early books of Isaiah, and the early chapters of Acts. 

Here goes ~

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"The Kings and the Prophets" or "What profiteth it a man to gain the whole world and loose his soul?"

The mirror

randomness